Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Govinda (Francis Mattison) France

 


Meeting you marked a turning point in my life. At the time, you were the French interpreter for an American yogi and speaker visiting the city where I was working in my first profession. Perhaps without even realizing it, you helped shape the path I took.

I will always be grateful to you for introducing me to books that nourished my inner life, as well as for the many spiritually inspiring articles you translated and shared so generously.

The conversations we have continued over the past ten years have been a source of enrichment for me. They reinforced my belief that authentic bonds do not fade with absence.

Today, I simply say thank you. And I hold onto the hope that what united us does not end with death, but continues in a way that transcends us—until the day when, one way or another, we meet again.

Philippe Dharmaputra

...

After the departure of Govinda comes the time to remember that it is a great loss. Recently he sent so many kiirtan tunes, as he wanted before leaving us to do more and more kiirtans, not to remember him but to remember Baba that he has served with full heart. In the beginning, Govinda did not like kiirtan, only méditation and asanas. As the years passed, he réalised How beneficial it is for the soul!

He was very tolerant with people who do not share the same opinion, the same views as him, on different subjects!

For our first french Margii and the first french L.F.T. Rest in Peace, you have done a lot within your limited possibilities! 🤟🙏🤟️🌹🌸🦚🌸🌹

Susmita and Ramakrsna


Kamal from Germany recorded this inspiring interview in 2019:
https://youtu.be/ejBZioSShPI?si=OQCvmLkhJB3VNRUA

This is a video I recorded in 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment